Commercial Insurance

For you and your business  to grow, you will need the value of having a trusted insurance brokerage partner to help you in managing risk.

Various types of insurance cover for all your business risks.

Commercial Insurance

Various types of insurance cover for all your business risks.

Commercial Buildings

Our Building Insurance Cover includes damage to buildings, fixtures and fittings such as geysers, windows, sanitary ware etc.

Electronic Equipment

Provides insurance cover for Partial or Total loss of equipment including restoration or recapturing of data and increased cost of working.

Business Interruption

Provides indemnity for loss of profit following the occurrence of an insured incident such fire and machinery breakdown.

Machinery Breakdown

Along with fire and theft, accidental damage to machinery can also put your business out of production, that’s why we cover you for any breakdowns.


This cover protects your business from the risk that you assume and may be held legally liable such as malpractice, injury or negligence on your property or through your actions.

Types of Cover:
  • General and Tenants
  • Products Liability
  • Defective workmanship
  • Work away
  • Professional indemnity
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Passenger Liability

Theft Insurance

With our theft insurance you are covered not only for the items stolen but any damages caused to your buildings, fixtures and locks.

Money Insurance

We will cover the costs for any money lost either in transit or on your premises, and any damage caused to money containers, locks and keys.

Glass Insurance

We will cover you in the event of any accidental breakage of glass including shop fronts and window displays, and for the cost of new frames.

Business All Risk Insurance

This cover provides comprehensive cover for loss or damage to equipment at your premises, or while it is off your premises.

Accidental Damage Insurance

We make sure you are covered for extraordinary events that are not insured under other sections of your insurance policy.

Fidelity Insurance

In the event that an employee steals from your company, this insurance will cover you for money or stock lost.

Agricultural Insurance

Assets, crop and livestock.

Marine Insurance

Hull, Cargo, goods in transit & small craft.

Aviation Insurance

Covers airport owners and operators, hangar-keepers, air traffic control services, maintenance, repair and service facilities, and aircraft refuellers against liability caused by damage to property or injury to persons.

Engineering Insurance

Construction all risk, Plant all risk, Construction liability and Contract works.
Bonds and Guarantees

Office Contents

This covers against theft of, or damage to, the contents of your offices this includes laptops , phones or other equipment.

Sectional Titles

The body corporate insurance which covers the building and common areas within a sectional title scheme.