Call 0861 663 527



These are some of the insurance solutions that you can access through Mmela Financial Services:


On the road


Vehicle Insurance Cover

Comprehensive Cover

Comprehensive cover allows you to claim for any accidental damage to your vehicle, or if it is stolen. Others may also claim for damages caused to their property.

 Third-Party, Fire and Theft

Unlike comprehensive insurance cover, our Third Party, Fire and Theft Cover only pays out for the theft of or fire damage to your vehicle and is better suited to lower-value or older vehicles. It also gives you protection against third party claims, thus giving you peace of mind while you are driving amongst newer or more valuable cars.

Third-Party Only

This cover is best suited to vehicles that are fully paid for and have a lower value. It only allows other parties to claim for the damage caused to their property.



Personal Accident

Examples include:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *